Members of the business community volunteer their time outside of work to help change the economic future of Pagosa Springs. The Pagosa Springs CDC board members work to:
- Provide strategic direction to the PSCDC organization
- Build economic development networks among constituents including Archuleta County businesses, Region 9 Economic Development District, Southwest Colorado Small Business Development Center at Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, and Colorado Department of Local Affairs
- Help administer Enterprise Zone Tax credits that provide tax incentives to encourage businesses to locate and expand in designated economically distressed areas of the state–those having a high unemployment rate, low per capita income, or a low population growth rate
- Gather, interpret and present data about the economic health of Archuleta County
- Advise businesses as they begin, grow and mature
PSCDC Board Members
The PSCDC board has nine members who work in diverse segments of the local Archuleta County economy. Contact [email protected] or call (970) 264-2360 to get in touch with any of the following PSCDC board members.