In a small community, the support of peers, government and other organizations, such as the PSCDC, are important to the success of your business. Whether you are a retail store owner, manufacturer, or professional, the Pagosa Springs Community Development Corporation will work with you to obtain the training, financing, tools and support you need to succeed.
- Our Business Support Programs – We work together with the Southwest Colorado Small Business Development Center to provide business counseling services as well as mentoring opportunities with a large business advisor network. Please contact us to schedule a complimentary business assessment session.
- Business Loans : We offer a variety of loan programs through the CDC and our partners. Please contact Region 9 for details.
- Business Tools: Gain industry research, sample business plans, worksheets and other important data through our membership with business tools. Contact us for details.
- Business Training: We work with both the Chamber of Commerce and SBDC to offer a variety of effective business training classes such as Marketing for Smarties, NxLevel Leading Edge Business plan, Quickbooks instruction and more. View the Chamber Event Calendar for upcoming events or contact us for a list of classes.
- Economic Gardening – We are committed to helping expand and grow our local businesses. The Pagosa Springs Area Chamber of Commerce, as the administrative arm of the CDC is your one stop information center for business start up or expansion inquiries. Please contact The Chamber for more information.
- SCAPE seeks applications from early-stage businesses wanting to market a unique product or service and compete outside the local area while remaining headquartered in Southwest Colorado. Please contact SCAPE for more information.