- Colorado Enterprise Zone Incentive Program – Colorado’s Enterprise Zone (EZ) program provides tax incentives to encourage businesses to locate and expand in designated economically distressed areas of the state – those having a high unemployment rate, low per capita income, or a low population growth rate. Archuleta County has been designated an Enterprise Zone (less economically distressed than the previous Enhanced Rural Enterprise Zone designation) as of 2015 and businesses locating or expanding here are eligible for Enterprise Zone Tax credit benefits.
- View the EZ Program fact sheet – Program description, requirements, eligibility, rules, how to apply.
- Apply for EZ pre-certification and certification
- Opportunity Zone Incentive Program
- Film Incentive Program
- Rural Jump-Start Zone Project
Check out the following document for examples of incentives available to your business in Archuleta County.