If you are interested in opening or relocating a business to Pagosa, the PSCDC has a wealth of resources at their fingertips with a Rapid Response team to assist you. The close ties to the Pagosa Springs Chamber of Commerce, the Southwest Small Business Development Center, Town of Pagosa Springs, Archuleta County, and Region 9 Economic Development District give all businesses a leg up on consultation, educational opportunities, and financial assistance.
The PSCDC is poised to help you find or develop the business that is compatible with our area, make your business transition smooth, and create a win-win situation for your business. We can help you and your employees love to live and play where they work. Contact the PSCDC at (970) 264-2360 or [email protected].
We are currently looking to attract companies in the following industries:
- Renewable energy – geothermal, biomass/pellet/forest products, solar and related businesses
- Outdoor sports & recreation – equipment manufacturing/sales, clothing, events, facilities
- Health & wellness – Products, services and facilities
- Creative industries – filmmakers, photographers, painters, sculptors, other makers, craftsmen, writers, performing arts, music, theatre and facilities
- High intensity agriculture – Local organic & specialty food, aquaculture, food for export
- Remote/virtual workers
- Intellectual property development
- Construction/Home Improvement/Renovation
- Auto Dealership
- Large/Medium/Small Box Retail
- Aviation – facilities, related business, pilots